Sunday 3 July 2011

Girls With Guitars (&tambourines & microphones & pianos)

In an effort to get updated as soon as possible... I'm going to group a few gigs together. In the last couple of months I've seen some amazing female singers. Yes, those of you who know me that I frequently profess to not liking female singers... well, this lot proved how very wrong I was... click on the caption for the full sets featured at Ragged Words...

         Scout Niblett headlining at Cargo 12 May 2011

            EMA supporting Scout Niblett at Cargo 12 May 2011

           Francis supporting Tallest Man On Earth at Shepherds Bush Empire 19 May 2012

        Michele Stoddart supporting Villagers at Shepherds Bush Empire on 21 May 2011


         Caitlin Rose headling at Scala 21 June 2011

The boys will follow tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment