Sunday 24 April 2011

UrbanEphemera

When I'm not photographing bands, I'm usually photographing street stuff... I've recently been collaborating with Michael James Hall on a project he titled 'syllagraphica'... In one set of works [the framed prints] he responded to my images & in another [the projection] I responded to his text... please check out either of the following links to see the project in full:


our exhibition is currently showing at The Fox in Lewisham until June 2nd 2011

to give you a taster, this is the projection we showed this projection on the opening night...

1 comment:

  1. Radical......in answer to the factors of production...redistribute the wealth.....profit is not the re embursement of the capitalist it is blood money for the proletariat....Exploitation by any other name will smell as bad...

    ReplyDelete