Friday 11 November 2011

Piaf!

On Tuesday night, I was privileged to photograph the final dress rehearsal for 'Piaf!' which opened last night at Ye Olde Rose & Crown Theatre Pub in E17 (or 'Awesomestow' as us residents call it) Put on by All Star Productions Walthamstows only full time professional theatre company, it's directed by my very talented friend Dawn Kalani Cowle.
 
So, this was my very first foray into theatre photography, but Dawn assured me it would be a lot like shooting at a gig, and apart from the lack of bearded men with guitars, it pretty much was! I have to confess, I haven't been much of a theatre goer, but I loved every second of photographing and the play itself. I'm going back next week, minus my camera, to sit back and enjoy it agian. For tickets and more info, click here

These are a few of my very favourite images from the shoot, if you click on the first one, you can view them as a slideshow.















No comments:

Post a Comment